Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Turmeric, a Secret Herb to Cure Alzheimer’s Disease



Based on WHO statistic, India is a country having the lowest risk of Alzheimer in the world. Do you know why it is? Surprisingly it is because most of Indian cuisines using turmeric as major spice, like curry that I believe you must have known it.


A herb used for thousands of years by Indian people may be a powerful new weapon in fighting Alzheimer’s Disease. Rich in curcumin--a compound found in the curry spice turmeric, may explain why turmeric demonstrates promise in helping people ward off Alzheimer's disease.

Alzheimer is caused by the build-up of amyloid protein accumulation within the brain, oxidative damage, and inflammation. Curcumin is proven not only to reduce the amyloid, but also to reduce the response to the amyloid since turmeric is antioxidant and anti inflammatory. A combined antioxidant and anti inflammatory contained in turmeric will be useful for Alzheimer's prevention or treatment.

As you can see, turmeric is not just used in cooking but has medicinal qualities as well.  So, when you are enjoying curry, just think of the role the turmeric in your meal that is very important for your health and well being.


2 comments:

  1. I am so very happy to share this great testimony about a powerful spell caster DR OVIA who rescue me from this deadly disease(Alzheimer's disease), I am Crystal Conner from United states, i was once suffering from Alzheimer's disease and i tried my possible best to get cured but all seems in vain, So all through this period of my life, i was unhappy until the very day i came across the testimony of a lady on a blogger testifying how she was helped by DR OVIA in curing her HIV and she also mentioned that this same man can equally healed and cure any sickness with his herbal medicine, So without any doubt, i contacted him on his email which is droviasolutioncenter@gmail.com and i explained my problems to him, without wasting time, he told me that he is going to help me and did an herbal medicine for me which he sent to me and he told me to using it according to the instruction that i will see on it, so i abide to him, before i know it, i was beginning to feel some changes in me and i went for medical check up and to my surprise, i was healed and cured from the disease, I am so very happy now as i am sharing this testimony and i want to use this medium to tell anyone who is passing through this Alzheimer's disease should qucikly contact DR OVIA on his email: droviasolutioncenter@gmail.com or call him through his mobile number +2347067610698. His Herbal medicine is one of a kind and i believe he can also cure you too just as he has cured me..
    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God that Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia is now curable through a very powerful herbalist and a spell caster.
    You can get the cure of Alzheimer and other disease through Dr.Okpoko
    and you can reach him through his email dr.okpokospellhome@hotmail.com
    my email is
    kuamif@gmail.com
    he has cured hundreds of people, i saw someone testifying of him and i contacted him.
    now am healed completely

    ReplyDelete